Quite often employers are prepared to invest in personal coaching to benefit an employee when:
- An employee wants to work on his or her personal development without there being an immediate threat of illness or diminished functionality.¹
- An employee wishes to improve his or her level of competence in the field of teamwork skills, workload management, stress, conflict handling, giving or taking leadership, and so on.¹
- There is a possible threat of long-term illness, becoming overwrought or have a burn-out.²
- When illness is already a fact.²
In all of these cases having a series PRI-coaching sessions can be very effective. The therapist determines the contents of the coaching sessions in collaboration with the client. The privacy on behalf of the client is guaranteed. Usually when an employer or the P&O department of a company is approached by an employee with the request for personal coaching, for the above reasons, it is found that financial funds are available.
- Employers quite often have a budget for development and education.
- Financing can also run through other funds that are accessible to employers, available for, for instance, re-integration projects.
PRI-coaching is done by PRI therapists who are in training with Ingeborg Bosch, or have concluded their training. Coaching is now availablein several areas in the Netherlands. We will try and place you with a therapist who, firstly, will be able to help you with your specific needs and, secondly, works closest by where you live.
Number of sessions needed: A cycle of 20 weekly or bi-weekly sessions is most usual to start with, while it is taken into account that a follow-up series of another 20 sessions may be necessary. When you are self-employed it is also possible to apply for coaching.
Send your application for coaching to the PRI-website.
Where we need you to describe:
- a description of what you need help with, why you seek coaching. If applicable describe any therapy you have had in the past and use of medication now or in the past,
- si vous utilisez ou si vous avez utilisé des médicaments,
- describe any contra-indications,
- the region/town in which you live and/or work,
- indicate whether or not you need an quotation. If you do, please also give us your employers details and the e-mail address that we need to send the quotation to.
You will receive a message about the possibilities towards P.R.I. coaching.
|(e.g. the costs of coaching are fully deductible for taxation as training costs)|
|Dutch, English, French|
Application form Personal PRI coaching